This warm, earthy and woody aromatic oil, Arborvitae, is known as the “tree of life,” Arborvitae is majestic in size and abundant in therapeutic benefits. Arborvitae essential oil has a high content of tropolones, a group of chemical compounds that protect against environmental and seasonal threats, have powerful purifying properties, and promote healthy cell function. Hinokitiol, one of the tropolones in Arborvitae, protects the body from harmful elements while supporting normal cell activity. For this reason Arborvitae oil is a great healthy skin support when applied topically.
Cedarwood oil has a light, warm and woody aroma along with properties that help to soothe the mind and body and create a relaxing environment. Known for its rich hue and warm, woody scent, Cedarwood essential oil provides a myriad of benefits. It is native to cold climates, thriving in high altitudes and growing up to 100 feet. Reminiscent of its size and strength, Cedarwood has a grounding aroma that evokes feelings of wellness and vitality. When applied topically, Cedarwood has clarifying properties. Additionally, Cedarwood is frequently used in massage therapy to relax and soothe the mind and body.
This oil is wonderful to blend with and partners well with oils such as bergamot, lavender, geranium, fennel, ylang ylang or basil.
Emotionally, Cedarwood is the ‘Oil of Community’.
Cedarwood has been used to increase spirituality in cultures throughout the world, including Native Americans and Egyptians. It stimulates the hypothalamus and pineal gland, which is associated with spiritual sight and development. Cedarwood stimulates the mind and maintains steadiness, balance, and integrity.
HOW TO PURCHASE BOGO’S & GET A WHOLESALE ACCOUNT
A couple things up front….
- did you know doTERRA is such a generous company they offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all our products? yep if you don’t love the oils (god help you) you can send em’ right back!
- there is NO selling required EVER
- a wholesale account gets you 25% off the retail price (the same prices that I get my oils for) PLUS ongoing oily love and mentoring from me for a lifetime!!
Click this link: https://www.mydoterra.com/thegroundedmama
• Click Join and Save
• Click Join
• Choose the country and language that’s appropriate for you.
• Click ‘Local.’
• Choose Wellness Advocate (not wholesale customer)
• Enter your personal information
• At *Enroller id* it should have my number if not enter 4036877
• Then click verify (it should then show you my name – Kelly Hensley)
• Set yourself up with a password
• Click over to the next page
• Select what enrollment kit you’d like to order – add the “Introductory Packet” which costs $35
Then start typing the name of the oils in the toolbar and it will appear for you to select it to add to your cart. Purchasing a kit waives this enrollment fee.
If you want to get the most value for money then start with a kit – this gives you free membership and will save you a shit tonne of money! The kit I recommend is the Home Essentials Kit.
Be sure to add some Fractionated Coconut Oil too!
• Enter your Credit Card details and process your order