The most cost effective way to get your oils is with a doTERRA Enrolment Kit as they waive the $35 membership fee and come with significant savings and benefits. You can learn about the kind of kits that waive this fee here (I would recommend anyone start with the Home Essentials Kit – it ain’t called that not nothing!). However, if you are wanting to tackle something specific straight away then one of my custom kits may be more beneficial to meet your current needs.
How do I order?
Click this link: https://www.mydoterra.com/thegroundedmama
• Click Join and Save
• Click Join
• Choose the country and language that’s appropriate for you.
• Click ‘Local.’
• Choose Wellness Advocate (not Wholesale Customer)
• Enter your personal information.
• At *Enroller id* it should have my number if not enter 4036877
• Then click verify (it should then show you my name – Kelly Hensley)
• Set yourself up with a password
• Click over to the next page
• Select what enrollment kit you’d like to order ($35 Introductory Packet)
• Add the oils that make up your custom kit
• Enter your Credit Card details and process your order
Once your payment processes, you’ll be asked whether you want to set up your Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) order. This is voluntary (there are no obligations), however, if you’re looking at exploring the business opportunity, a monthly order is essential so you can get paid commissions. If you’re simply interested in being a customer, you’ll love the LRP for the free product incentives.
If you decide to go ahead and set this up, select a date preferably before the 15th of next month (you’ll receive a FREE oil from doTERRA if your order reaches 125PV or more), select your oils, and enter your payment details one more time. Please note: your credit card will NOT be processed until the date you’ve selected for shipping.